2. Angels are invisible, spiritual beings with the ability to speak audibly and to have a physical appearance. Psalm 104:4, Heb. 1:7, Gen 18:1-8 & 19:1-3, Luke 1:1-18 and 26-38, Rev. 22:9, Dan. 10:10
3. Only God knows the exact number of angels. There may be as many angels as there are stars. Hebrews 12:22, Rev.5:11, Dan. 7:10
4. Angels are immortal. They cannot die. Psalm 148:6, Luke 20:36
5. Angels have superhuman intelligence. Dan. 9:21-22 &10:14
6. Angels have superhuman strength. Psalm 103:20, 2 Peter 2:11
7. Angels have superhuman speed. Dan. 9:21
8. Angels are not omnipresent. They cannot be everywhere at the same time as God can. In Daniel 10:12, the angel is said to leave heaven to go to Daniel.
9. Angels are not omnipotent. They do not have unlimited power. They did not create the world; God created them.
10. Angels are not omniscient. They do not know everything. Matt 24: 35-36
11. Angels are all around God’s children as well as in heaven. Psalm 34:7, Matt. 18:10
12. Angels were created to serve God and His children. Ps.103:20, Luke 12:8, Matt. 18:10, Matt. 4:11, Heb. 1:14
13. People never become angels in heaven. People are lower than the angels on earth, but in heaven, the saved become the children of God and rank above the angels. Heb. 2:7, Rev. 22:5, Eph. 2:4-7
14. People should never worship angels. Rev. 19:10
15. People may unknowingly encounter angels on earth. Heb.13:2